The liberal media is finally reporting on the Chinese defector who brought with him information on how China was behind the release of the China coronavirus.
Although we had heard rumblings about this earlier, The Gateway Pundit first reported on June 4th that there was a Chinese defector who knew much about China’s involvement in the making and release of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This individual was shielded by lower levels at the FBI to prevent the top layers from burying the entire story:
We followed up with a report on the reasons the top brass at the FBI were shielded from the information regarding the defector. There was a separate report from Redstate that claimed the defector was under the control of the DIA. This led many to wonder if there were two defectors. It was determined later that this was not the case.
Now Redstate believes they have the name of the defector:
RedState’s sources confirmed that the defector is, in fact, Dong [Jingwei], that he was in charge of counterintelligence efforts in China, and that he flew to the United States in mid-February, allegedly to visit his daughter at a university in California. When Dong landed in California he contacted DIA officials and told them about his plans to defect and the information he’d brought with him. Dong then “hid in plain sight” for about two weeks before disappearing into DIA custody.
PJMedia now reports that the defector is why the Biden gang changed their narrative on the origins of the coronavirus. They stopped suggesting that COVID-19 evolved in the wild and began discussing the fact that it was created in a lab and then released.
PJMedia also reports that the Chinese demanded the return of Dong when they met with Biden’s gang in Alaska earlier this year!
Redstate is still reporting the defector, Dong is working with the DIA and he has a huge cache of information that includes:
- Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2
- Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the U.S. and the world
- Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
- Names of U.S. citizens who provide intel to China
- Names of Chinese spies working in the U.S. or attending U.S. universities
- Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
- Details of meetings U.S. government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
- How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA
Dong Jingwei is believed to have fled to the US with his daughter Dong Yang on February 10, according to Spy Talk.
He made a name in China’s secret service, known as Guoanbu, and was head of counter-intelligence, or spy-catching, after being promoted to the post of vice minister in April 2018.
The Daily Mail reports on comments from Nicholas Eftimiades, a former Pentagon, State Department, and CIA expert.
But Eftimiades, a Nonresident Senior Fellow with the Atlantic Council’s Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security, warned that the report should be seen for ‘exactly what it is, a rumor.’
The Atlantic Council as we have reported numerous times has connections to the US Deep State so anything said from there should be considered a rumor as well.
Daily Mail then shared another comment, this time from a member of the Soufan Group:
Mollie Saltskog, a senior intelligence analyst with The Soufan Group, agreed, saying that unconfirmed reports of defections surface regularly.
‘While significant and certainly useful for our intelligence efforts, one high-level defection will not drastically change our understanding or approach to China,’ she told Spy Talk.
‘In short, if true, this is potentially significant but not a game-changer.’