It’s Episode Fourteen of MRC’s newest video series, CensorTrack with TR. This week we talked about satire sites, funny memes and tweeting jokes … all of which Big Tech censored.
The Babylon Bee is a satirical news site whose slogan is “Fake News You Can Trust.” Though the site releases articles that are purposely false and intended for humor, Big Tech censors it on a regular basis.
An old Thanksgiving meme resurfaced and spread online last week. The image presented a PSA discouraging marajuana use. The PSA had the Ad Council logo on it even though it was a fake advertisement. Since its reappearance and Big Tech’s love of censorship, Facebook and Instagram fact checkers from USA Today flagged the meme as false.
Spoiler alert: It is false. The ad also reads “If you or someone you know is addicted to marijuana, call Domino’s at 215-712-1000, rent a tape and enjoy!” Though it is evident that the ad was a joke, fact checkers wanted to give it a label just in case someone took the ad seriously.
Last week USA today wasted their time again by fact checking a post where White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested Taco Bell for Thanksgiving to deal with inflation. The post originally came from Beep Satire’s Instagram, whose bio reads, “Satire, jokes, & media flops. 100% fake news made for you.” USA Today even went so far as to check White House official transcripts to verify that Psaki did not in fact call for Taco Bell Thanksgiving.
Conservative commentator Amy Curtis replied to a post regarding pie and vaccines with a joke. She said: “Cut my pie like this and I’ll stab you with the meat fork.” Twitter forced Curtis to remove her post and she was placed in a “12 hour timeout.”
Jack Dorsey stepped down as Twitter CEO on Monday November 29. His departure however does not dismiss Twitter’s abuse of conservative, humorous content and users online. Big Tech only approves what aligns exactly with the view of the left, even if they are jokes.
Watch below for the fourteenth episode of CensorTrack with TR! We encourage you to post it and share it across all social media. If you have been censored, contact us at www.CensorTrack.org, and use #FreeSpeech to point out more of Big Tech’s unacceptable bias.
Check out our previous episodes:
- MRC Debuts Weekly Video Series Fighting Back Against Big Tech Censors
- Big Tech SILENCES Congressman, Mourning Mother’
- Big Tech RESTRICTS Past and Present Military Truths
- Big Tech Spreads FALSE ‘Horse Dewormer’ Articles
- Big Tech BLOCKS Ads on Life Saving Measures
- James O’Keefe Says Big Tech NUKED Project Veritas Vaccination Videos
- Big Tech Allows ‘TERF’ But Blocks Actual Science
- Big Tech Censors GOP Congressmen TONS More Than Democrats, 54-1
- THE IRONY! TikTok Censors Show on Anti-Censorship
- Big Tech Censors America’s #1 Song!
- Twitter Bans Conservatives For ‘Misgendering‘ Rachel Levine
- Big Tech Suppresses Conservative Rittenhouse News
- 3,000 Examples of Big Tech’s Biased Censorship
CensorTrack With TR: Rittenhouse Is NOT GUILTY, But Big Tech IS
Conservatives are under attack. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable.