Former Missouri State Representative Cora Faith Walker Suddenly Dies After Attending Tishaura Jones’ Birthday Party


Former Missouri State Representative Cora Faith Walker, 37, died unexpectedly last Friday morning after attending cop-hating leftist Mayor Tishaura Jones’ birthday party.  There was no known cause of death and this will not be known until toxicology results come back in about a month.

According to St. Louis Medical Examiner, Dr. Michael Graham, who conducted an autopsy on Monday, “There were no physical injuries or signs of trauma to the body.”

KMOV reported:

An investigation has been launched into the sudden death of St. Louis County leader and former Missouri State Representative Cora Faith Walker.

TRENDING: Joe Biden: I Bet Everybody Knows Somebody…that In an Intimate Relationship… the Guy Takes a Picture of His Naked Friend and Then Blackmails (VIDEO)

According to pictures posted on social media, Walker was at St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones’ birthday party at Neo on Locust on Thursday, March 10. The two were close friends, according to a press release from the mayor’s office.

The following morning, EMS was called to the Loews Hotel and transported a woman to the hospital in critical condition. Police confirmed the woman, believed to be Walker, was pronounced dead at the hospital shortly before 10 a.m.

The Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy Monday morning and told News 4 there were no signs of physical injury on Walker’s body. He said they will not declare a cause and manner of death until toxicology and other tests come back, which could take several more weeks.

Police confirmed they were called around 5:40 p.m. Friday by the Medical Examiner’s Officer, saying they can only confirm the department did not respond to the address of the hotel that day, but News 4 has learned they are investigating.

“It was just the nature of how the call came in,” said Isom. “Originally the police did not respond, and that doesn’t always occur. EMS, paramedics responded and tried to stabilize her and then brought her to the hospital.”

A spokesperson for the mayor’s office said she was not present at the Loews Hotel on Friday morning and wasn’t staying at that hotel.

News 4 currently does not know how Walker was found there or who made the call to bring first responders. According to city documents and statements by a spokesperson, there appeared to be a delay in response. The fire chief said that’s not accurate and there was no delay, but no further explanation was provided from him.

Tuesday, the fire chief told News 4 information initially given to News 4 by a spokesperson was not accurate. News 4 was initially told that firefighters responded at 9:39 a.m. but a call log showed they were dispatched at 8:58 a.m. The chief did not want to go on-camera Tuesday but said the spokesperson got the response time wrong. But the chief will not provide the correct time, saying News 4 needs to file a Sunshine request.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply


South Korea omicron deaths surge


Biden Effect: Saudi Arabia Invites Chinese President Xi to Visit Country as Relations with US Unwind