It’s Episode Seventeen of MRC’s newest video series, CensorTrack with TR. This week we’re talking about how Big Tech is acting as the Grinch by censoring pro-Christian- and pro-Christmas-related content.
Last December, the Pro-Life Action League Twitter page advertised their annual “Nationwide Peace In The Womb Christmas Caroling” event. The event takes place in front of local abortion clinics throughout December. Twitter put a sensitive content filter on the advertisement.
In 2018, Facebook placed a sensitive content filter over an image of Santa kneeling beside baby Jesus. Around the same time, a Snopes report suggested that calling a sensitive content filter “censorship” was an “exaggeration.” However, sensitive content filters suppress content and limit reach. In 2018, Facebook claimed the Santa and baby Jesus image censorship was a mistake, but in 2020, the same image was still being censored.
The Legal Insurrection’s verified Facebook page posted a remembrance article of soldiers who fought on Christmas Eve 1944 during WWII. When the article was posted in 2019, it reached over 50,000 people, but when it was posted in 2020, it only reached 8,430 people. That’s more than an 83% decrease from one year to the next. Legal Insurrection suggested the post was being suppressed.
Watch below for the seventeenth episode of CensorTrack with TR! We encourage you to post it and share it across all social media. If you have been censored, contact us at www.CensorTrack.org, and use #FreeSpeech to point out more of Big Tech’s unacceptable bias.
Check out our previous episodes:
- MRC Debuts Weekly Video Series Fighting Back Against Big Tech Censors
- Big Tech SILENCES Congressman, Mourning Mother
- Big Tech RESTRICTS Past and Present Military Truths
- Big Tech Spreads FALSE ‘Horse Dewormer’ Articles
- Big Tech BLOCKS Ads on Life Saving Measures
- James O’Keefe Says Big Tech NUKED Project Veritas Vaccination Videos
- Big Tech Allows ‘TERF’ But Blocks Actual Science
- Big Tech Censors GOP Congressmen TONS More Than Democrats, 54-1
- THE IRONY! TikTok Censors Show on Anti-Censorship
- Big Tech Censors America’s #1 Song!
- Twitter Bans Conservatives For ‘Misgendering‘ Rachel Levine
- Big Tech Suppresses Conservative Rittenhouse News
- 3,000 Examples of Big Tech’s Biased Censorship
- CensorTrack With TR: Rittenhouse Is NOT GUILTY, But Big Tech IS
- Jokes Are Funny, Big Tech’s Censorship Is Not
- Missed That! Twitter Got Its Medical Degree?
YouTube Hides Youth Lecture Against Socialism
Conservatives are under attack. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable.