The Ghislaine Maxwell case begins with a Obama Judge Alison Nathan, who already blocked some content from the media.
One of the lead prosecutors is Jim Comey’s daughter.
She was involved in the lost video incident from the jail that purportedly showed Epstein trying to kill himself in his so-called first suicide attempt.
Techno Fog has more on the case including Epstein’s links to the federal government:
We’ve followed the Jeffrey Epstein saga for years. Back before his arrest, we were the first to observe he was an informant for the FBI. We were the first to name the individuals at Main Justice in Washington, DC who supervised and approved Epstein’s 2007 plea deal. (Epstein’s lawyers would later name these DOJ supervisors in court.)
Now we’ll be focusing on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, which is set to begin tomorrow, November 29…
…The Charges against Ghislaine Maxwell
Maxwell faces the following charges:
- Count One: Conspiracy to Entice Minors to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
- Count Two: Enticement of a Minor to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
- Count Three: Conspiracy to Transport Minors with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
- Count Four: Transportation of a Minor with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
- Count Five: Sex Trafficking Conspiracy.
- Count Six: Sex Trafficking of a Minor.
- Counts Seven and Eight: Perjury (stemming from allegedly false deposition testimony during a civil suit).
According to the 24-page superseding indictment, Maxwell was involved “in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein.” From approximately 1994 to 2004, Maxwell “assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein’s abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under the age of 18.” Some victims were as young as 14 years old.
One of the main questions that is still open:
What Epstein did for the US Government (and perhaps other governments) is the question the press ignores and the government doesn’t want answered. As we have previously discussed, this information is essential because these it would likely inform why Epstein was given a sweetheart deal approved by Main Justice in Washington, DC.