Joe Biden Instructs Parents to Not Let Their Children Play with Kids Who Aren’t Vaccinated (VIDEO)


Joe Biden on Tuesday delivered remarks from his fake White House set with the fake background again.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris met with the White House Covid response team to discuss the Omicron variant.

Biden told parents to not let their children play with kids who aren’t vaccinated.

“And for parents with kids too young to be vaccinated, surround your kids with people who are vaccinated,” Biden said in a condescending tone.

TRENDING: Biden Looks Horrible After His Talk Yesterday – Sits and Ignores Questions with a Creepy Look on His Face


Biden to parents: keep your kids away from unvaccinated people

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 4, 2022

Only 14.7% of kids 5 to 11 are vaccinated so parents are supposed to isolate their kids and keep them from over 85% of 5-11 year olds according to Joe Biden.

Only 14.7% of kids 5 to 11 are vaccinated. So parents are supposed to keep their kids away from the other 85.3% of 5 to 11-year olds???

— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) January 4, 2022

Who would ever take parenting advice from Dementia Joe?

Joe Biden is the last person who should be giving parents advice on how to raise their children after his son Hunter turned out like this:

What do you think?

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Mike Lindell’s “Lowest Prices In The History Of MyPillow” On Standard, Queen And King MyPillows


Media Ignored Chief Justice Roberts Warning on Other Branches Meddling with Judiciary