Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son is involved with five companies that were probed by federal agencies but somehow he walked free.
The Daily Mail reported on Friday:
Nancy Pelosi‘s son was involved in five companies probed by federal agencies – but has never been charged himself, a DailyMail.com investigation reveals.
A shocking paper trail shows Paul Pelosi Jr.’s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals.
TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: THOUSANDS Turn Out For President Trump’s First Save America Rally Of 2022 In Florence, Arizona – NEW Speaker List Released
His years-long repeated business dealings raise two troubling questions Nancy’s son has been unable to answer: why did he get mixed up with such unsavory characters over and over, and how involved was he with the criminal investigations into his fraudster colleagues?
The list of companies includes the following:
- The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
- Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
- He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud
- He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
- He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors’ money
- A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation
We also previously reported the corrupt America-destroying House Speaker’s son was involved in Ukrainian business, as well.
When They’re Done Investigating Hunter Biden Someone Might Want to Look at Nancy Pelosi’s Son Paul Jr.
Pelosi’s family made multi-millions while she was speaker of the House.
The Pelosi’s are not working for the country. At some point there needs to be an investigation of this family and their business dealings.