This administration is not serious.
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked about Biden’s hell week.
- The Supreme Court blocked Biden’s OSHA vax mandate
- Covid testing shortages are causing chaos
- Inflation is out of control
- Sinema and Manchin nuked Biden’s Build Back Broke bill and ‘voting rights’ resolution by supporting the filibuster rule
- Retail sales dropped 1.9% during last Christmas season
- Axios, Bret Baier, Substack made Biden failure lists for year One, and CNN called this “The Biden week from Hell”.
- Biden’s approval plummeted to 33% according to a new Quinnipiac poll
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Psaki about Joe Biden’s brutal week.
TRENDING: BRACE YOURSELF! The ‘Mother of All Supply Chain Shocks’ Is Coming as China Shuts Down Major Ports Due to Pandemic
At first Psaki brought up the American Rescue Plan that was rammed through Congress through reconciliation (no Republicans needed)…last year.
Doocy pressed Psaki: “Biden promised to bring decades of experience to the Oval Office’ yet he still can’t get anything done.”
Psaki’s response? “The Bengals are playing tomorrow. I’m just giving it a shoutout so that my husband will be excited at home!”
DOOCY, basically: Why is the Biden Administration a complete failure?
PSAKI: “The Bengals are playing tomorrow.” pic.twitter.com/Gu5imJql6i
— Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) January 14, 2022