President Trump met tonight to discuss the 2020 Election and actions since the election.
Tonight on Right Side Broadcasting (RSB) President Trump met with Mike Lindell and discussed the 2020 Election and actions since. Here are some comments from President Trump during the discussion:
- They [Big Media] has one subject they don’t want to talk about – the 2020 Election scam. It all involves around that.
- We’re not going to have a country in three years. This guy did this in nine months. He destroyed our country. You know I say Make America Great Again. That was my theme and it was going to be Keep America Great. I gave that away… America’s not great now. America is a laughing stock all over the world.
- At first, I thought they were incompetent and now I realize they want it [the Southern Border] open.
- Look at the money they make. They’re full time politicians. Pelosi, and all these people, Waters, Obama. I expected to lose a lot of money. I lost millions. I expected that. I was ok. These people made money being President.
- I don’t think it’s a 50/50 country. When you have things like voter ID, defund the police, open borders, sanctuary cities, all of the stuff they have. I don’t believe 50% of the people vote for them. I think they cheat on elections, and they do other things, and that gets them up to that 50%. But they can’t have 50% with those policies.
The Gateway Pundit is always committed to ensuring your voice can and will be heard. To reinforce that commitment, we are switching our commenting platform to Insticator. Don’t worry! All you have to do is create a commenting account with Insticator, and then you will be able to link past comments into your new Insticator account. For more information, we’ve written an article that you can read HERE. If you have any feedback or questions about your Insticator commenting account, please email them at: [email protected].